Are you looking to burn fat, but don’t know where to start? Look no further! In this post, we’ll give you a rundown of the best fat-burning exercises to do at home and at the gym. These are the supplements that burn fat.
- High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT): HIIT is a great way to burn fat without having to go to the gym. All you need is a timer and a piece of cardio equipment, such as a bike, treadmill, or elliptical. HIIT works by alternating between periods of high-intensity and low-intensity exercise. For example, you might sprint for 30 seconds and then walk for 60 seconds. Repeat this for 10-15 minutes for a great workout that will get your heart rate up and help you burn fat.
- Bodyweight Exercises: If you don’t have any equipment at home, don’t worry! There are still plenty of bodyweight exercises you can do to burn fat. Bodyweight squats, lunges, pushups, and crunches are all great exercises that can be done with no equipment. If you’re looking for more of a challenge, try adding in some jumps or plyometric movements.
- Cardio: Cardio is another great way to burn fat at home. You can do any type of cardio that you enjoy, whether it’s running, biking, swimming, or even just walking around the block. The key is to find something that you enjoy so that you’ll be more likely to stick with it in the long run. And remember, consistency is key when it comes to burning fat!
At the Gym Exercises
- Weight Training: Weight training is a great way to build muscle and burn fat at the same time. Whether you’re using dumbbells, barbells, or machines, lifting weights will help you build muscle and increase your metabolism so that you can more effectively burn fat.
- Circuit Training: Circuit training is another great option for burning fat at the gym. Circuit training typically consists of 6-10 different exercises that are performed for 30-60 seconds each with minimal rest in between sets. This type of exercise is great for burning fat because it keeps your heart rate up and helps you build muscle mass.
- Cardio: Just like at home, cardio is a great way to burn fat at the gym. You can choose any type of cardio machine that you enjoy (treadmill, elliptical, bike) or even take a group fitness class if that’s more your speed. Again, the key is to find something that you enjoy so that you’ll be more likely to stick with it in the long run!
The Best Fat-Burning Exercises
- Jumping Lunges – You’ll start in a low lunge position with your right leg forward and left leg back. From here, jump up and switch legs midair so you land in a low lunge with your left leg forward and right leg back. Continue alternating legs as you jump. Not only will this exercise help tone your legs, but it makes for a great cardio workout too!
- Squat Jacks – Start by standing with your feet hip-width apart and your arms down by your sides. From here, squat down low and then jump your feet out to the side as you bring your arms up overhead. Quickly jump back to the starting position and repeat. This move is great for toning your lower body while getting your heart rate up!
- Pushups – Everyone knows how to do a pushup, but did you know that they’re one of the best exercises for burning fat? To perform a basic push up, start in a high plank position with your hands shoulder-width apart and feet hip-width apart. Lower yourself down until your chest nearly touches the floor and then press back up to starting position. As you get stronger, you can modify this exercise by elevating your feet on a step or bench.
- Mountain Climbers – Start in a high plank position with your wrists under your shoulders and legs extended behind you. From here, bring one knee forward toward your chest while keeping the other leg extended behind you. Quickly switch legs and continue alternating as fast as possible while keeping good form. Mountain climbers are an excellent full-body exercise that will help raise your heart rate for a great fat-burn!
These are just a few of the many exercises that can help you burn fat both at home and at the gym. When combined with a healthy diet, these exercises can help you achieve all of your fitness goals!